El Puerto Real is just within the city proper of Batangas. It is also near to the Batangas International Seaport, a 500 ha, 4-phase multi-billion peso project whose Phase-I is now operational.
El Puerto Real is a neighbor to the Batangas Provincial Capitol, LTO, BIR, Lyceum of Batangas, Immaculate Concepcion Basilica, Laurel Park, hospitals, schools, banks, and the business and commercial district of Batangas.
El Puerto Real has a 24-Hour transportation route along both entrances and surrounded by a community of well-developed subdivisions like: Villa Celia, De Joya Capitol Village, Madonna Homes, Analyn, Twin Villa, Sterling Heights, Nueva Villa, Batangas Mega Heights, Beredo Village, St. Peter Subd. and St. Paul Subdivision.
Requirements for Documentation
1. Copy of unexpired valid ID or passport (husband and wife if married).
2. Copy of marriage contract if married.
3. Two kinds of proof of billings with the same address at Philippine address (electric bill, water bill, telephone bill, utility bills).
4. Special Power of Attorney (SPA) if buying thru representative authorizing the representative to sign in behalf of the buyer.
a. 12% Discount on the Total Contract Price if paid within 7 days.
b. 10% Discount on the Total Contract Price if paid within 30 days.
c. 8% Discount on the Total Contract Price if paid within 60 days.
d. 5% Discount on the Total Contract Price if paid within 90 days.
a. 20% Discount on the Downpayment if paid within 7 days.
b. 10% Discount on the Downpayment if paid within 30 days.
Features and Amenities
- Entrance Gates with Guardhouse
- Multi-Function Clubhouse
- Swimming Pool
- Basketball Court and Tennis Court
- Picnic Grove
- Landscaped Parks and Playground
- Jogging Paths
- Wide Concrete roads
- Concrete roads, curbs, gutters and sidewalks
- Underground Drainage System
- Abundant Water Supply by BCWD
- Electrical Facilities by BATELCO
- Concrete Electric Posts
20% Downpayment payable within six months; 80% balance payable as follows:
a. Within 2 years in 24 equal monthly installment at zero interest (must be covered with post-dated checks).
b. Within 5 years at 12% interest per annum.
c. Within 6-10 years at 18% interest per annum.